With the blessings of His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogiji, the school came into projection during the year 2012 with the motto “Knowledge is structured in Consciousness”. It is a co-educational school following the re-organised pattern of education of 10 + 2 years of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi for the classes from Kindergarten to Std. XII. Transcendental Meditation, Yogasana and Pranayama is an integral part of the Curriculum.
In the year 2012, on June 14th, the school was ready to nestle children from Pre K.G. to Std VIII. 116 walked in and were welcomed by a crew of 19 teachers. Though the cozy classrooms and the incredible infrastructure attracted everyone but it was the motherly care given by the dedicated teachers attracted children from various directions. In the second year 18 teachers stepped in newly, and 414 students were added to MVM family. With the untiring efforts of the Management, Principal and staff the big banyan tree has spread its branches further to shelter 2000+ students.
- To educate and prepare young minds for future
- To make them aware of truth and untruth
- To enable them stride on the path of righteousness confidentially
MVM aims at
- Imparting values
- Nurturing considerate and compassionate individuals
- Developing self responsible humans who care for the society
- Making knowledgeable futuristic individuals who will act independently, inclusively and consciously