Academic Year: 2020-2021
- The school academic year is from April to March.
- Vacation time: May.
- The school opens by April.
- The school will work on all days except on Sundays and Government holidays.
The academic year consists of four terms
|First Term ||April to June |
|Second Term ||July to September |
|Third Term ||October to December |
|Fourth Term ||January to March |
MVM follows the CBSE syllabus the medium of instruction is English.
The second & third language options offered are:
Tamil, Hindi and French Special emphasis is laid on the Maharishi’ s ways. As stated earlier, transcendental meditation, yoga and pranayama are part of the mainstream curriculum to help the students relieve stress and focus on priorities and goals that need to be accomplished with clarity.
- School office hours: 8.30am to 4 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Admission office hours: 10am to 5 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- L.K.G - 9.00 am to 12.30 pm
- U.K.G -VIII - 8.30 am to 3.50pm
- Lunch break: 12.30pm to 1.00pm
Application forms will be issued from December
Last day for submission of completed forms is June
Documents to submitted at the time of registration &provisional admission
- Copy of birth certificate duly attested
- Community certificate duly attested
- Passport size photos -2 ,pass post size photos (parents 1each)
- original Transfer certificate from previous school
- Address proof
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Medical reports if any
Overseas students, non –resident Indians and Indians holding passport should submit a Photostat copy of the passport for verification.
Age & eligibility
Candidates seeking admission to L.K.G. (lower kinder garten) should have completed three years on or before 1st June in the current year. The age for admission to other class shall be reckoned accordingly .relaxation in age is not permitted.
- Admission to MVM is open to all categories of students –Indians and non-resident Indian irrespective of caste, creed, colour or religion
- Parents /guardians seeking admission for their ward (s) can write or contact MVM to know about the school and for application and prospectus
- Students from English medium school with good performance and inclination to study well with the teaching and guidance of qualified and competent faculty of MVM are eligible to apply
- Students will be selected on the basis of their capabilities besides the general & specific criteria.
The merit list of candidates, provisionally selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board .Parents should confirm the acceptance within the stipulated date, remit the fee, submit the necessary documents and complete all the formalities.
Conditions of withdrawal
- Students, once admitted, will remain at school for the entire course of study.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, should they wish to withdrawal is legitimate and is within a month from the date of admission the management may consider the refund of the charges parents have to submit in writing to inform of the withdrawal and apply for the transfer certificate well in advance.